The Mission of the Professional Veterinary Health Care Team Certificate is to:
- improve professionalism among veterinary team members
- enhance pride in team focused hospital services
- elevate all team members as valuable assets of the veterinary hospital
- create consistent, stellar client and patient experiences
- achieve career goals while maintaining a satisfying work/life balance
We envision reaching all Veterinary Teams of Arizona and elevating team members to new heights of professionalism, communication, networking, and profitability.
We, the creators and participants of the Professional Veterinary Health Care Team Certificate program, believe in:
- individual and team professional development
- improving communication and team cohesiveness
- advocating for pets and providing superior services to pet parents
Registration for 2017 is now OPEN!
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-242-7936.