This session has been designed for technicians.
- understand what jaundice is and how it occurs
- how bilirubin relates to jaundice
- typical history and clinical signs associated
- typical exam findings with jaundice patients
- become familiar with common jaundice producing disease conditions
Approved for 2 CE hours by the Arizona Academy of Veterinary Practice
(for veterinarians and technicians).
Robert Koch, DVM, DABVP (Canine/Feline), (Feline)
Dr. Robert Koch received his DVM in 1980 from Colorado State University. Dr. Koch then went on to complete his specialty board certification in canine/feline and feline specialties from the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners. He has practiced in Arizona since graduating from veterinary school. Dr. Koch was the owner of East Maryland Animal Hospital in central Phoenix from 1984-2004. After a brief period at the Arizona Humane Society, he joined University Animal Hospital in October 2006.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations before 3-10-17 will receive refunds in full. No-shows or cancellations received after 3-10-17 will be charged the full amount.